The Mall Shopping Centre
The Mall is a circa 1 million sq ft dominant community shopping centre in the heart of Luton with 122 retailers providing an extensive and contemporary shopping experience.
With 21.3 million visitors and £227 million gross sales each year, The Mall was recently ranked 24th top shopping centre in the UK (Trevor Wood Associates). Major stores include Debenhams, Boots, Primark, H&M, Tesco, Marks & Spencer, TK Maxx and Wilko.
The Mall Luton is owned and managed by Capital & Regional, a UK focused specialist property REIT with a strong track record of delivering significant value enhancing retail and leisure asset management opportunities.
The vision for The Mall Luton is to:
- Further extend the shopping centre and create bigger and more contemporary shops
- Attract an additional flagship retailer
- Enhance the leisure and catering offers
- Integrate with the town centre
- regeneration initiative which includes a 300,000 sq ft office hub.
Retail Asset Manager
020 7932 8870
The Mall Luton General Manager